Hi all,
I have been to my parents for a few days now I'm on my way back home. The second part of my journey there was a nightmare-we only just missed being involved in a 25 car pileup on the M61!! I met a chap called Damien on the way there-he seemed really nice. The coach got caught up in the traffic as the M61 had all 3 lanes closed, so I got chatting to damien on route! We eventually had to stop near chorley as the coach driver reached his driving limit and had to take a 45mins stop. We stopped near a pub so that was OK!!
Once we arrived in my home town I swopped numbers with damien and we arranged to meet again! The 'date' was ridiculous-he was asleep when I arrived as he and his mate were both plastered. I was not amused-dragged their butts to their hotel and left them to it!! I have had a few calls from him since but have ignored each of them as I didn't appreciate his behaviour on a so called date!
Anyway-aside my bad date and in total contrast I had a fab time at my parents. My nephew is getting bigger and gave me huge smiles :-D loved it!!
My brother, his fiance and I went out for a few drinks on saturday evening too which was great-my mum babysat :-)
Yesterday was my mum's birthday so we all headed off for a meal which was lovely - the little one slept all the way through as he is a little angel! I was so stuffed I did feel a little sick all evening lol! I then spent a few hpurs having cuddles with baby S before heading back to my parents house for sleep....
I'm now on the return leg of my journey - I have quite a wait in manchester again-not leaving here till 6.30pm Zzzzzzzzz!! It could be worse though lol - my friend finishes college at 4pm so is going to meet me afterwards to kill the last couple of hours of time!! The journey so far has been uneventful and not too bad-I dont mind journeys like that :-)
Anyway-Im only home for a day (and that is jammed full of appointments) before I flee again-this time to a friends-its going to be a rather busy busy week!!! lol. Will post again soon.
Take care all.
Lots of lv Rattles Xxxx
Acceptance
10 years ago







its nice to hear about the trip and your activities, except for some snags..but as a whole it was a good trip.
ReplyDeletegoodluck on your appointments!