Hi all,
So, Yesterdays meeting at remploy was great, gonna pop in next Tuesday and go through some job searches with the chap there so looking OK on that front! Yesterday afternoon I rearranged some appointments I am not gonna make due to being here there and everywhere over the next couple of weeks!!! I organised my neurology appointment for this morning, knowing that today was going to be particularly stressful and busy day anyway but hey ho!!
I got up at ridiculous O'clock this morning and caught the first of 2 buses into my local hospital! I arrived just 5 mins late for my 9.30am appointment to find that the stupid woman who told me it was today had made a mistake and it was really tomorrow - which I cannot do!!!! I spent a while on the phone to her with her giggling saying 'oh stupid me.... sorry' then we rearranged it for a few weeks time. Needless to say I was not amused! I have just returned home after the mad trek back home, made a cup of coffee and have a few moments to myself before my piano student comes round for an hours lesson! Then, as if it wasn't already busy enough today, I have to dash across to the other side of the city to the other hospital to get some results from the all important bone clinic re - my bone strength and possible osteoporosis!! My goodness, I am tired!!!
Anyways, don't think its going to be an easier day tomorrow either due to the early start and trek to the coach station to get back to my parents!! Ah well!! Least the chest does feel slightly better today so I don't have that to contend with too lol!!! :-)
Hope everyone is doing well. Speak soon all take care
Lv Rattles Xxxx
Acceptance
10 years ago







hahaha, its ok. such snag could be irritating but at least your lungs had an exercise!
ReplyDeleteThats true... even if they didnt really want it they sure got one!!
ReplyDeleteHope your well, lots of lv Rattles Xxxx