Hi all,
Hope everyone is well!!! Im OK in general though still rather wheezy - my GP wanted to see me on Wednesday as when she phoned I was quite chesty - saw her and had the 'I dont wanna go in' debate for a while before we agreed a plan of action, which involves sitting it out and hoping things improve whilst taking the nebs 2 hourly-which is a bit of a pain!!
I had a dental appointment today at the local dental hospital - they were a little concerned for two of my teeth which are chronically infected with absesses causing me rather a lot of discomfort at the moment!! The dentist explained that it was going to be a long and rather painful process to sort the crown out :-( so I left awaiting the big appointment date with great apprehension!!!
I taught the piano to my youngest student yesterday and she is a little trooper bless her really does show great promise and she is only 2 years old!!! Her mum is going to help me out a bit with my garden and some cleaning and I am eternally grateful to this - without her I dont know what I would do!!!!
I got some great news yesterday also - I am receiving the high rate care and mobility component of DLA as of the beginning of February - so that will really help me!! I have been battling for a while to get this sorted but the forms are incredibly difficult and if I am brutally honest - I felt too rubbish to fill them in for a long while!!!
Soooo, Things are going OK here, Im still rather tired and fed up but I am doing OK!! I am rather fed up of doing nothing now and would love nothing more than to go back to the job that I love, however - this morning I received my P45 through so its all official now - I no longer have a job!! I am going to the appeal hearing in April where my trade union rep and myself will be again putting my case forwards to the management of the NHS - though in all honesty, I dont think this will come to much and I thoroughly expect them to have already decided they are not going to listen to the evidence!! I expect it will ultimatly end in tribunal but at least I am prepared for that!!
Anyways peeps - I am off to sofa surf once more - I will probably watch some mindless television before settling down to read a book - probably a text book on haematology as I am determined not to loose my knowledge as, if they say I can return to work I want to be as competent as I possibly can and show them all that I am good at my job and retain my knowledge!!!
Speak soon peeps, till then take care all,
lotsa lv Rattles Xxxx
Acceptance
10 years ago







your doing fine rattles! there seem so much traffic with your activities. enjoy the lull coz when you finally land a job you will be busy again. take care...
ReplyDeletethats probably very very true!!! :-) Im not well enough to really consider work at the moment which is very frustrating tho I am for once listening to my body and letting it rest lol!!!
ReplyDeleteHope your well blue_butterfly!!
Take care and post again soon lv Rattles Xxxx