Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another long journey...

Hi all,

Im on part one of my travels today, didnt sleep too well last night and woke a few times needing to neb but managed to get up on time for the latest epic journey to my parents. It again involves a large wait at manchester coach station - 4 hours this time...

Ive had some food and a coffee and chatted to random national express staff but now I am very, very bored!! I texted a friend earlier to say I could meet up for a few hours but think that she is unfortunatly for me probably in lectures! so the wait continues...

On the whole I'm feeling a bit better than I was first thing which is great, though I am very shaky from the nebs! I'm looking forwards to seeing my gorgeous nephew again and to seeing all my family-its been rather stressful the last few weeks so I'm looking forwards to the break!!

Anyways will post again soon but till then take care all,
Lv Rattles Xxxx

2 comments:

  1. it's nice to bond once more with relatives and kins. do enjoy your stay there and hope the trip back will be stress-free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see you back. I was wondering how you were and a little concerned. Enjoy the break, and baby cuddles - I think you need them. Take care.

    ReplyDelete