Hi peeps,
I am really sorry I have been a bad blogger recently, life has sort of taken over recently.
I had to go to a pathways to work interview at the job centre which was a bit of a waste of time as the woman doing the interview said I clearly wasnt well enough to go to work after a mere 5 minutes of me being there!! Apparently it is just a formality and I still have to meet up with this lady once a month for the next six months whether I am well enough to work or not.... bit frustrating but nevermind!!
I have also been battling with a chest infection for the last few weeks, its been driving me mad as just when I think the antibiotics have kicked it into touch, it comes back with more determination again!!
I also had a bit of a rough time with gossiping and rumours recently which caused a good friendship to end. I was really upset by this as the accusations were all unfounded yet it was believed by my friend who then involved a lot of other friends into it all. It was exhausting and really upset me but thankfully all the hurtful messages have stopped it has aloud me to get on with things again!
Anyways, It has been a little busy round here! I also haven't really been sleeping very well, partly because this infection is affecting my asthma and partly due to the fact that my next door neighbour has bought a puppy for her kid's. The puppy howls all night long and between that and the taking my nebuliser every two hours I'm really not getting much sleep!!
I have been continuing with the piano teaching, I really enjoy it and it has given me a sense of purpose that I felt I had lost when I lost my job!! I teach just two students - one is only 2 years old and is a real star with potential to be a fab musician as she absorbs everything I tell her, and the other an 80 year old lady who I met on the bus to town one day a few months ago!! The elderly lady is not so good - she is self taught as am I, however she cannot read music and said she plays by ear - unfortunatly she played me 6 different songs - possibly more whilst she was here and they all sounded the same!! She has said she would like to learn to read music - if I can teach her, then she would be able to play pieces by reading the music instead of relying on playing things by ear!!! She doesn't come as frequently as the young student does and probably comes once every few weeks to once a month ish!!! It makes her happy though and gets her out and about and socialising which she really enjoys!!
Next week (23rd) is my appeal hearing for work aswell, though I thoroughly expect tat the panel will reach the same decision that the original panel did - which was to terminate my contract of employement. I expect it really will have to go all the way through to tribunal before there is any form of justice from it all!!!
Anyways Im gonna go and sort out some more paperwork for the appeal hearing, but I promise I will be a better blogger and post a little bit more frequently :-)
Take care all and hope everyone is well!
Lotsa lv
Rattles Xxxx
Acceptance
10 years ago







this is sad - losing a friendship to gossip... it must be incredibly stessful to be jealous coz what these people do is make sure that everyone's else's life is as revolting as theirs.
ReplyDeletejust be comforted with the thought that you know how shallow their friendship is.
have a nice day.
hugs
xoxo
Thanks Odette,
ReplyDeleteThats really kind of you!! It was just a shock to think that someone you care about thinks so little of you but to believe mindless gossip!! Really sad!!
Hope your well, Take care
Rattles Xxxx