Hi All,
I hope everyone is well. I started writing this blog back in January as somewhere to air my hopes and dreams and to talk about the things that upset or challenge me. I never imagined that people would read it, or comment on it and that is amazing. I love writing my blog even more now that it has a little bit of my personality stamped on it too. I love my new-look blog!!! :-) Thnk you so much for all your hard work louise!!! (Please see the link to write from the heart -at the bottom of my blog, which links to Louise's blog)
Soooo, This week has been another busy week for appointments. Having at least one everyday!!! My shoulder is still very sore and I was instructed to wear a sling so ive been trying to wear it most of the time and have only been taking it off when its been annoying me and to go to sleep!! I am seeing my GP tomorrow to get the results of my iron studies tests which needed to be done before my operation.
Over the weekend i have to do some cleaning and washing ready for my admission on tuesday. I also have my carers starting on monday which will be great they are coming in for an hour and a half every morning and for an extra 3 hours one afternoon in the week for general cleaning duties. I am a little nervous as i dont know what to expect from them and I am a little bit self concious but I guess it will be OK once i have met them and get to know them.
They are supposed to be phoning to organise coming round to do a risk assessment in the next few days so I expect that will be my first chance to meet them and see what they are like!
I will post again soon, take care everyone
Lotsa Lv Xxxxx
Acceptance
10 years ago







that's wonderful! i like the idea of people coming over to you each day to check on things - not to mention that they will help out in making your abode more comfortable for you.
ReplyDeletenow life seems more brighter, no?
hmmm...next stop: love life.
hahahah!
xoxoxoxoxo
I hope the risk assesment goes okay..and thank you for the award :)
ReplyDelete