Saturday, June 6, 2009

New Blog Layout!!!

Hi All,

As you will see my blog has had a makeover and looks different... I think it looks great and I couldnt have imagined it any different. I love it!!! Thank you so much louise you are a real star - I love it!!!!

If anyone else wants or is intersted in a blog makeover then there is a link to louise's blog 'write from the heart' on my blog!! She really is fab!!!

I had a marathon sleep yesterday, oops!!! Slept most of the day - not sure why, think maybe the activity of the week caught up with me!!! I woke up late today aswell!!! Once up and sorted (about an hour ago) I checked my post. I have a date for my pre operation assessment and my operation!! Its really soon - 22nd - 23rd June!!! Eeeek!!

I will keep you all posted and hope your all well!! Take care and speak soon

Lotsa Lv Xxxx

6 comments:

  1. yeah i like it too! it looks lovely and fun and so vibrant. the header is wonderful as well.
    i am sure you would love posting more in here, hahaha.
    well its good you had rested well. after that stint the past days, you do need a good long sleep.
    with love,
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! And YAY, my keyboard is working now! Glad you found Louise, she's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooo glad you like it :) I was a HUGE bagpus fan as a kid and I really enjoyed doing this makeover! If you need anything else then let me know. Louise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved bagpus as a child and i love the design so much - its very me!!!! lol!!! Thank you so much louise!! I noticed the pic has changed now to bagpus thankyou again for all your hard work its fab!!! :-)

    Lotsa lv Rattles Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know joey had given you an award and there's another one from me!!! hope you know how to post the image in your sidebar...
    enjoy!!!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Odette!!! :-) I couldnt work out the linking thing as I am a total technophobe at heart lol!!!
    Hope your OK!!!

    speak soon lotsa lv Rattles Xxxx

    ReplyDelete