
I wanted to acknowledge a few people who I feel deserve this little award. I chose these people because they write fantastic blogs which I love to read. Joey (living with brittle asthma) writes a blog which is fab as she faces each day of pain and discomfort and fights it head on. I admire her so much for her strength and determination. I also wanted to give this to BeckyG and Wheezy Tux and Odette who also writes about some pretty intense topics always very balanced and fair. She offers a few of her fellow bloggers like myself support via the wonderful world of cyberspace check her blog out by clicking here!! Also I want to give Jess an award for her blog - shes not contagious ...really, she writes about what life is like living with a poorly child - the ups and Downs and all the bits in between. I think she is amazing. well done all of you!!!

I also wanted to give another award to someone who does a remarkable job. She does blog makeovers for free to people who write as a form of therapy whether it be because of a bereavement or living with a chronic health condition. I gave her a very vague outline of things i like etc and she came up with this design which is fabulous and matches my personality lots!! Also now because there is a credit crunch happening she is offering free makeovers to everyone so check her blog out by clicking here!!
Take care everyone speak soon.
Lotsa Lv Rattles Xxxx







*takes a bow* thanks so much :) I'll go and add it to my blog now. I've got some awards to give out as well - I just need to get round to making them! Love yah...Louise x
ReplyDeleteHahaha - well done on your acceptance speech lol!!! I seriously cant thank you enough for my makeover and everyone who has seen all of your designs loves them all. Your fab!!!
ReplyDeleteLotsa lv Rattles Xxx
Thanks so much for the kudos! Your comments have been so kind and I thank you for all the love and prayers you send Alana's way. It only takes a moment to write something kind, but the effects are far reaching and always welcomed.-Jess
ReplyDeletethanks for the award and the vouch of confidence. it's you guys who had shared your life with me and had given me the topic to write about...
ReplyDeletei accept this humbly and return the same to you and joey!
muah!!!
xoxoxoxo