Saturday, May 30, 2009

First night out in ages!!!

Hi All,

Why is it that when you go out for a drink or two for the first time in a long time (and I really mean a long time) you get grief from the ones you love the most!! (my brother and his fiance - who i love to bits) think I am making up struggling to make them feel like bad parents - this isn't the case at all!!!! I genuinely felt poorly - felt I had had plenty to drink and wanted to go home - instead of us all going together as was the plan I left by myself!!! they now continue to make me feel bad about this- noone ever understands what it is like to live with brittle asthma - not even your closest relatives - I dont know why but I feel more alone surrounded by my family than I do by myself!? why is that???

Im not sure but they made me feel rubbish this evening and I think it will take me a long time to get over this!!

sorry for the rant but this weekend was supposed to be me trying to forget the last few months - its just made it more apparent that i cant be normal and that really really upsets me!!!

hope everyone else is doing ok!!
lotsa lv Rattles Xxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. oh rattles, iam sorry that what you thought would be a wonderful evening ended badly. maybe they were having a good time and just wasn't ready to call it quits yet. but at least your bro should have brought you home and see that you are comfortable before he went back to his group.

    hey, this episode shouldn't stop you from going out again. you just have to tell the people before hand, what your limitations are so when you have to go, they won't fret over it.

    your not alone, ok? isolated maybe, but not alone... we are here!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truely understand the feeling that "non one know what it's like to live with brittle asthma" especially your family, my mother lives in serious denial that I'll just wake up one day, all better, when it won't happen, I'm just going to get sicker and sicker..

    We should meet up and have a night out one day...then we'd be able to bitch to each other about this damned disease..

    Love and Hugs
    Joey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too can really relate to you saying 'noone ever understands what it is like to live with brittle asthma'. I'm sorry you were made to feel rubbish over it, just remember that you did absolutely nothing wrong in trying to look after yourself....
    And hey, what is this 'normal' you want to be anyway :P lol
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!!! It was a rubbish end to a great evening! I did stay in the end and stopped for the christening which was great - was very very hot!!! Now back home again!!

    Will be getting a blog makover soon so expect it to look a lot different and very very cool!!! :-) Im very excited about it!!!

    Will post again later or tomorrow to let you all know whats been happening its been a mad few days thats why I havent posted earlier.

    Hope your all ok Speak soon Lv Rattles Xxxx

    ReplyDelete