Hi all,
Sorry i've not posted for a while i was rather preoccupied with my appeal hearing! It was the 23rd of april! I was told before the meeting itself that my trade union representative was not going to take things any further once that meeting was over! So i felt as though it was last chance saloon before i even started.
The room was layed out like a court room! A panel of four were up front-with two little desks in front one for the management side and one for me and my trade union rep! We got to say our bit first. I started and rambled the first bit as i was so nervous. As p spoke i realised id missed out loads so filled in a few blanks. We called our witness and dropped a bombshell on the panel and management side! Then we had a short break. The management then put their case forward-the three of them! The panel asked questions we asked questions and cross examined them. Then we had another break to get our summing up speach ready! The management spoke first to give my union rep and i the last word.
P felt it had gone well and felt it could go in my favor! Unfortunatly i didnt feel as optimisic as i had dealt with the trust many times before and management always side with management!
I was told it would be 7 days till i got my result!!
So the wait began!
I then had a day of appointments and things before starting some decorating over the weekend! The decorating didnt go very well and ended up with me sacking my cleaner/decorator after she spoke to me in a very harsh way and actually scared me in my own home and stole from me-it was returned but that was all a bit too late the trust had gone!
On tuesday i had to see my doc as i had really hurt my back over the weekend decorating. Turns out i have siatica-its very very painful even now- still!!
Ive had a fairly lazy few days resting and sorting some paperwork out the last few days and received the trusts decision on thursday. Unfortunatly it didnt go in my favor so the next step is to persue a tribunal with the disability rights commission. Got lots to sort out over the next two weeks or so!!
I went out to my friends house for tea on thursday and had a lovely evening so that made up for the bad news id had in the morning!
I slept all day friday as my back had been very sore and i think the strong painkillers had finally kicked in but knocked me out in the process! :-)
Im going to spend the bank holiday cleaning and tidying i think as im currently applying for direct payments for help paying for a carer. This should help a lot but im currently too ashamed to let anyone into my house its so messy it desperatly needs a bit of a tidy up so that its slightly more presentable to the folks coming round to assess me and my needs.
Anyways i will post again soon hope everyone is well. Take care all.
Lotsa lv
Rattles Xxxx
Acceptance
10 years ago







Sorry to hear it didn't go in your favour, I will be crossing everything that the next step takes you closer to what you deserve and want :)
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I said in my last comment, that when I visited Emma's grave I did pass on that you wanted to be there, but wasn't able to travel and since it was just me and my carer at the graveside at the time, I felt like I had her full attention and that she heard me.