Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The wonderfully confusing world of technology!

Hi All,

I hope everyone is well. Im still very tired after my last admission and my chest is still very painful but i am lots better than i was so i cant complain too much!

The last few days have been rather stressful-sorting stuff out for my solicitor and being up against some tight deadlines and also not feeling too great in my self! On saturday i had to go to the library with the intention of printing off a document and signing it before faxing it across to the solicitor! This would have been my authorisation for her to proceed with sending off all the information to the tribunal! I got to the library and they were having problems with the computers so had no computer access for the day! That was hurdle one! I had to sort out with my solicitor to send a detailed email to her stating clearly i agreed with everything she had put in the forms and wanted her to proceed without the relevent signed stuff from me. I got home and my computer was not working very well constantly crashing on me! This was hurdle two! Thankfully my mobile works fairly well with the internet so i managed to send emails etc through my mobile to her-ive been using my mobile to blog and alsorts recently it really is an amazing phone! :-)

So saturday, id emailed the solicitor and promised i would fax stuff to her and post stuff to her at the beginning of the week.

I watched eurovision on saturday (i really am that sad-sorry people! :-)) we came 5th which was totally amazing-the best we have done in about a decade i think! So well done UK! :-)

Sunday i wasnt feeling brilliant i had a raging temperature and my chest was really sore-think maybe i did too much in the first few days i was out of hospital maybe! I couldnt sleep either as the pain in my chest was so bad it was difficult to breath etc. The pain continued to affect me on monday and by the evening on monday i was rather teary and very tired!

The last few days have been a little up and down really i havent actually managed to sort any paperwork out (hard copy wise) for my solicitor as i just havent felt well enough. I am however thankfully feeling a lot lot better today and have actually ventured out of my house for an appointment! I am just waiting in the waiting room now as i arrived really really early :-) after this i am going to head to tesco and get some bits and pieces before going home and settling down for the night with the cat-who is thankfully much better now! :-)

Im going to bake a cake for my neighbour tomorrow as she had her birthday on monday-it sounded like a horendous day-it was her aunts funeral and she had a really hard day. I told her i would make her a chocolate cake and some alcoholic truffles for her birthday and that we would celebrate it on thursday - so we'll be having a little celebration for her tomorrow! :-)

Anyways im going to have to go as i'll be called in for my appointment very soon so best make sure im not typing away on the mobile :-)

Hope everyone else is doing ok and will post again soon.

Lotsa lv Rattles Xxxx

6 comments:

  1. wow, you are posting while waiting for your appointment? cool! i wish my phone have the same feature so i wont get bored and use the waiting time to surf, read mails or even blog as what you are doing now. that's better than staring at people's face which seemed rude.
    anyway, i am sorry to know that you are going through pain discomfort again. please don't feel bad if you can't accomplish everything you want to do for the day - always remember the "spoon theory".
    i know your mind dictates you to do many things, but alas your body can only do so much. if you push it hard you will be in more pain, or risk going through another scary episode, so just do what you can, ok?
    aha...so your baking! wow, i love chocolate cakes. take pics of the finish product and post it here. ok? hope you will have a wonderful celebration 2moro.
    by the way, do you want your blog page to have a make over? you can check out designs from "knottymoose" which can be found among my blog list. there are many background with matching headers to choose from. or you can select from http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ they are easy to install. have fun with it!
    oh, has your new laptop arrive yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Odette,

    Its cool isnt it mobile internet :-) I managed to finish typing just as my doctor called me in!!

    Im going to another appointment tomorrow but apart from that i am going to take it easy as the pain is usually the warning sign so i will be taking things a little slower.

    My laptop did arrive but it did not have a CD/DVD drive as they said it did so its going back and the search will continue!!

    If i manage to work out how to take photo's and upload them straight from my mobile i'll post one of the chocolate yummyness!!! chocolate cake is the way forwardd lol!!

    Hope your well. Speak soon.
    Lotsa lv Rattles Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :) I've been reading for a few months now, I didn't want to be a weird stalker person so I thought I'd at least say hi.

    I'm not surprised that you're still tired after your last admission, you need to try and take it easy!!

    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry your still not feeling to good - I hope you have a better day today :) Its cool that you can blog fromyour mobile - personally I think the keypad on mine would drive me absolutely insane...but each to their own LOL. Take care, Louise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see a post from you! Hope all this solictor stuff gets sorted soon and you win!

    Take care :)
    Joey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn - nice to hear from you. hope your well.
    Louise - i have my new laptop now so will hopefully get to grips with it and be able to send you details soon - is that ok??

    Joey - Hi,, hope your feeling a bit better. thinking of you.

    lotsa lv Rattles Xxxx

    ReplyDelete