Hi All,
I wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers over the last few months and especially the last few weeks. I have finally got a result from my battle with my ex employer and wanted to let you all know that they settled out of court. This is such a relief as I was getting very stressed out about it - im very glad in a way that it didnt get to court as i would have had to represent myself. I will write more soon i promise but i just wanted to say thankyou to you all,
lotsa lv Rattles Xxxx
Acceptance
10 years ago







I'm so pleased that it's all be settled and that you didn't have to go to court. The stress can't have been doing you any good at all. I hope they've been fair to you with their settlement. Take care, honey, and take some time to relax now.
ReplyDeleteThis only proved that they have accepted their mistakes and that alone is victory on your part. I am so happy of the outcome because i know you wouldn't want to be working back there anyway, but you sure can use the money for things you need. you can now focus on finding a new job.
ReplyDeletelove much,
xoxoxoxox
YAY! You know how I feel about this, glad to hear it's over!
ReplyDeleteHi Rattles, can u email me please? :)
ReplyDelete