Friday, April 17, 2009

Paperwork, Stress and Super Stroppy Lungs...

Hi All,

Well, I have not been sleeping at all well the last 10-12 days. Was hoping it was something that would just resolve by itself but it really hadn't started to resolve by this Monday after days of frustration and tears I saw a Doctor at my GP practice to ask for help!! He reluctantly prescribed a few days worth sleeping tablets..... Nothing!!! Except sheer exhaustion and possibly the meds kicked in to allow me a few snatched hours of sleep Wednesday night!!

The upshot of running myself into the ground like this is my sinus infection came back with vengence and I have the grumblings of a chest infection brewing as the old lungs are a tad crackly! I spoke to my normal GP today and got a script for some more aminophylinne tablets as I was running desparatly low - told her how I was feeling and she has given me strict orders for the weekend mmmm!!! (Joy!)

I have an appointment with her on Monday so hopefully it'll hold off till then, I'm feeling rather deflated by it all as I thought I was OK ish but splat!!!

My appeal hearing is this coming Thursday! More stress just what the doctor ordered hey??? I spent most of yesterday and all of today finalising the paperwork and organising witnesses for my hearing, which is prior to any potential tribunal!! I'm thoroughly stressed and I think these shinanigans (sp) could have contributed to my sleepless nights and subsequent health decline as it usually follows that sort of course-becomming more prone to infections the more stress I'm under (I dont really know why that is!!)!!

Part of me is scared the appeal will be successful I suppose, sounds ridiculous I know but I'm just not fit enough for work at this minute I feel poorly and run down and feel like I need to sleep for a year first!!! :-( Then part of me would be disappointed if its unsuccessful as I then have to go through the stress of a tribunal procedure!!! grrrr - cant win, but I truely dont know what I want anymore - that place caused me so much stress and now I'm out of that I'm not convinced I ever want to return to all that bullying and back-biteing again!!

Well finally on Wednesday next week I see the ENT surgeon - I have to give 2 hours for the appointment as this is hopefully gonna fix my poor broken septum!!! I perforated the septum in my nose years ago and over the last few years it has got lots worse bleeding daily and the perforation has grown - a lot!!! Dont know what can be done but hopefully at this appointment I will find out!!!


Anyways I'm off to have a neb and my tea - I am rather hungry!!!

Speak soon peeps, take care all,
lotsa lv
Rattles Xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment