Hi All,
Hope your all well, and are getting on OK - Joey - hope the move is going well and Louise hope your break is going well!!
I had a great birthday in the end!! I was listening to radio 2 whilst I was out and about and caught a fab song called 'when you go' by Judie Tzuke - its fab - all the songs from her were great, see her website - here. I spent an hour with my mum and dad and then drove Percy back home to have a lovely meal with two of my great friends! I also met up with another new friend i haven't seen for a few weeks!!
Yesterday I had my first meeting with the group at my old counseling place! It is a group for fun and confidence building and was great really - i got home quite late though so didn't sleep very well - I'm quite tired tonight now lol!!! Today was an emotional day really after getting up early and stuff I got a call from Dr R - she organised a finishing off session for our work for today, I bought a thank you card and then headed to my appointment. I was fine at the appointment - it was hard not crying as i feel she knows a lot about me and my back story now, its hard when you go to any sort of NHS therapy service as the continuity is just not there - you get used to one person and learn to confide and trust in them and then they leave.. Its beginning to be the story of my life now - my support networks leaving half way through. Its very hard! Its not the Dr's fault as that's just the way the stupid service works with rotations! I feel as though I need to continue with the work we did with someone now whilst i am in this frame of mind as if i delay i don't think i will be able to go through it with someone else as it was hard talking to Dr R - its very hard trusting someone and then talking about personal things!!! I dunno - I'm feeling a bit strange at the moment, really teary for no real reason - I think the enormity of everything that has been happening the last few weeks has finally hit me!!
Anyway- on the tribunal front - we (my solicitor and I) are going to ask my ex employer for reinstatement of post on reduced hours with breaks for meds and nebs through the day - i am not bothered about compensation as it has only ever been about my career and the principle of what they did!!! I will keep you posted on how things progress!
Hopefully catch up with everyone soon!
Lotsa Lv Rattles Xxxx
Acceptance
10 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment