Hiya Everyone,
I promised i would try and keep up to date so i stuck by my word! I have not got much to report with regards to the health side of things - they are pretty much the same had oncall doctor out yesterday as still no better but apart from that its all the same and i dont want to repeat what was said the other day as that would be rather boring!
My evening after my last post was a long one not much sleep was had by myself due to being unwell and i had planned to have a restful relaxing day yesterday and to try and recover some energy and recharge a little bit after feeling so grotty. It did not turn out to be as restful as i had hoped however....
Whilst i had not been updating my blog most of you were sending me messages of encouragement and wondering if i was ok etc as i just stopped writing. I went someway into explaining a little of what had been happening in my post the other day, someone reading is not as nice as the majority of my readers. Leaving hurtful comments and just attempting to get me to stop writing my blog. I am getting rather weary with it all to be honest and am fed up with the stress its just not worth it. I hate waiting anxiously to see if this person is going to send another message or leave me alone its just unkind. I hate feeling like i have to prove myself to people. I am fed up with it.
I started blogging as a way to vent initially and then in order to help others in similar situations know there was someone else going through a similar thing. I have grown weary of the constant abuse now though. It is uncalled for and is totally unprovoked. :(
I did get chance to relax a little bit today with my dragon. We had a bit of R + R this evening whilst watching the Harry Potter film on the telly. He ate many rather huge crickets and fell asleep lying on my chest half under my duvet! Bless him! :-)
I am not sleeping too well at the moment so now my dragon is sleeping peacefully in his vivarium i am wide awake wondering who is sending these messages and feel i am probably never going to find out who they are. Why are they doing this too me? I dont know but i do know that all of it is making things so much worse from worrying.
Anyways i apologise for the moany ramble (again peeps) hopefully this idiot will leave me alone! I am going to try not to think of whoever this idiot is now and get some sleep.
Will scribble again when i can lotsa lv Rattles Xxxx
Acceptance
10 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment