Hi Everyone,
This weekend was a difficult weekend for me its a month of anniversaries in february and all of them are hard, the only real blessing was my beautiful nephew's first birthday yesterday, however after a lovely day with my family I started to travel back to my house when my mum called me to tell me that my grandad had died.
This week is gonna be a tough week as I still dont really know how i feel. Im sad and upset but finding it really hard to deal with my feelings about it all. It has come really close to the 2 year anniversay of my grandma's death and when my grandma died I was devestated.
I am off to wales for the funeral at the weekend and will see my reletives and my grandad's dear friend who I am sure is finding everything very difficult. At the moment I am trying to process everything as I feel so bad for having not seen my grandad for a while as I have not been well and neither has he - the times I have been ok he has had bugs which could have made me very ill and vice versa so it has been a while since I last saw him and for this I feel very guilty and ashamed.
I will scribble again after the funeral and stuff.
Take care everyone and speak soon
lotsa lv Rattles Xxxx
Acceptance
10 years ago







i understand your grief. i wish i can give you a big hug...
ReplyDeletejust know that your grandpa is now reunited with your grandma and they are happy and at peace.
my prayers for your dearly departed,
xoxoxo
My sympathies are with you, hon...you know where I am if you need to talk... xxx
ReplyDelete