Hi Everyone,
This last week has been rather full of appointments and such like. Most of which have been rather unspectacular. I had my Neuro - ophthalmology appointment and we are still at a loss as to what is causing my intermittent anisocoria. There have been several speculations but nothing has been confirmed as yet all I know is that it happens a few times a week for the majority of the day when it does happen and it causes rather blurry vision and I have trouble focusing on things near to me such as print in a magazine or book - so that reading is very difficult and causes quite severe headaches after only a few minutes reading.
I also had my first of my two swine flu vaccinations this week. I have to have two injections as the steroids i take for my asthma and hypoadrenalism suppress my immune system. The first injection went in and my arm was rather sore (and to be honest still is!!) overnight my temperature was up and down like a yo-yo!! I felt rather sickly the morning after the injection and had a bit of a lazy day resting on the sofa.
I haven't felt at all well today, been sick most of the day and also had a lot of pain in my hip. Eddie - my bearded dragon has been keeping me thoroughly entertained though with his daft antics lol!!! :)
I hope that everyone is doing ok, I promise I will update properly soon.
Take care, lotsa lv Rattles Xxxx
Acceptance
10 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment